Yesterday was Joe and Luke's 1st baseball games for the season. It started out with opening day ceremonies. This is where all the teams (including softball) meet at Adair Kennedy field and wait for the first pitch of the year. So we were at the field from 9:30am until 11:30am.


Justus found this object to climb on while Matthias was puking everywhere. At least he found some JOY in the situation.


This wouldn't normally be a big deal, however with the roof project I wasn't able to leave any of the little boys home with David. And Matthias wasn't feeling well so almost when the ceremony was over he proceeded to vomit all over himself. Not once but 3 times while sitting in his stroller. Talk about almost making me loose my cookies. Thankfully I was able to get off the ball field and to the side before he puked everywhere. The bad part was I couldn't really leave because I had to wait for the big boys. After cleaning up everything and Matthias too! I put him down for a nap and he woke up feeling just fine.
Joe's game was @4pm and Luke's was @ 6pm. They are on different leagues so this means they are on different fields. So I load up the 3 little boys and walk to Joe's game. Then at 5:40 I head back over to our house for Luke's game. Thankfully Jeannie came to get Matthias and I only had to walk home with Justus and Orion.
This was a super busy day for us and David and Jon didn't stop working on the roof until 9:00 last night.
Do you ever feel like you have to much going on in one short 24hr day? This is how I felt yesterday. Oh, well enjoy the pictures anyway.
While at Luke's game this is how I was able to keep Matthias with me. Someone had a puppy and he was trying to feed the puppy rocks and then he found this stick. This is a big step for him because he is normally scared of dogs. Apparently this one being his size he thought he was OK. Notice though he didn't want to get to close. Funny little boy...
No comments:
Post a Comment