Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Walking on the Mendenhall Wetlands
Today was so beautiful here in Juneau I decided to go for a walk. Justus was at preschool playgroup at Rachel's house. So I took advantage of the fact I only had 2 children to tend to. We saw helicopters, float planes and even an Alaska Airlines jet fly over us. Matthias had a fun time and pointed out every plane or helicopter. Orion didn't really like the walk because of the wind blowing in his face. In fact I had to carry him for the last 10 or so minutes of the walk. We have really been blessed this week because of the weather. My children are just loving this wonderful weather and so am I. I am planning on going on another walk tomorrow. I plan on soaking up as much of this good weather as I can because when it's gone I won't know when it will come back. I heard someone say today finally spring is here. Then someone else commented spring I think this might be our summer. I am so hopeful this is not the last of the good weather for this summer. Here are some pictures from today. 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was right out there...way in the back of the last picture at the same time you were. Wierd that we were so close yet so far away.
Sounds like you had a great walk.I mailed your box today it will be there in about 2 weeks.Love all of you's so much Mom
Post a Comment