Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Heartfelt from Keli




Keli gave an award a while back ago.  Thank you Keli, I haven't gotten an award before.  Sorry it has taken me a while to post this award. Better late than never. :-)


Now for the rules
*Display the award on your blog*
*Link to the person that gave it to you*
 *Nominate blogger's that make you feel special! 
*Link to your nominee's blog's*
*And most importantly, don't forget to let them know they have been given the award!*


So here are my nominee's


You 4 ladies have encouraged me by your words but, 
most of all by your Hearts

2 comments:

Keli said...

Lela, I am so happy that you posted the award. I always find your blog entries to come from your heart. I enjoy reading your entries and seeing pictures of your lovely family. I hope your holiday season is one of the best ever for you and those around you.

Bethany said...

Awe, thanks. An appreciation award, nothing gets better than that.I love reading about your challenges/joys in your life. Thanks for your support girlie.
Love Beth