Today is my Dad's 54th birthday. WOW!! He must really feel old. Just kidding. My dad has always been on of those people that even when they feel old, they don't really show it on the outside. They just keep going. Kind of like the energizer bunny. I pray that my dad will have many more years with us here. I also pray that God will touch his life today and let him know how much more God loves him than I do. Have a blessed day Dad. And please know that I am praying for you today and always. I LOVE YOU!!
Your Loving Daughter,
Lela
1 comment:
Well, Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers sweetheart, God knows I need them.
I may not show it ,but, I surely feel my age. Please learn from my "lifestyle" not to beat your body up while your young, it shows up in spades when the years begin to add up. I hope this finds you "all" well and happy
Ilove you all
Dad
"papa Dan"
Post a Comment