Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures from Pecos Bill (KT"s Play)

Well I was super impressed with the play. Katie and crew did an excellent job. If you have tickets you are going to have a great time. If you don't have tickets, go get some, well worth the price. Most of the pictures of Katie are blurry. I think it might be time to upgrade my camera. However I did get some before and after pictures of her. My sweet Katie is and has blessed me so much. Go see her play next weekend (Friday, 5/15 @ 7 PM, Saturday, 5/16 @ 2 PM, and Saturday, 5/16 @ 7 PM) Again it is well worth it. Enjoy the pictures of our sweet girl.
Before the Play



Justus and David waiting for the play to start



Monica Mondich

After the play: She sure looks happy with her lil brother. David and I are so proud of her.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun. Did you all go? I'm hoping to go next weekend, but I'm still not sure if it's going to work out.

Bethany said...

Happy Mothers Day Lela! I hope you had a good one filled with gratitude and happiness! You deserve it.