He started this on Saturday when I was a way from home. David said he just pretty much took off with only a little help. (he is pretty much the only one of our children who was easy to teach to ride their bike w/o training wheels.) Now every day when David gets home from work Justus is so excited to go on a bike ride with Dad. Now I think it is time to upgrade his bike..... He looks a little big on this one.
3 comments:
I love it when they learn new things, they are so proud of themselves. Great that he learned to ride a bike so young. My grandson is 7 and just learned to ride his, but they just have gravel roads, so it was a bit harder to learn on them.
THAT'S AWESOME! MICHAEL JR IS ALMOST THERE...
Very cool! I don't know how I missed this post the other day, but I just saw it today. I'm sure he's so proud of himself.
I'm pretty sure our girly is going to need this summer with training wheels to perfect her skills. We'll see what daddy thinks. I can totally see him just taking them off and not telling me he's teaching her. And then she'll have it down before I can get the camera.
Post a Comment