Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Birthday David

Today is David's birthday and I have been so blessed by this wonderful man for 17 years.  We have grown up together, laughed together, and become great friends.  He is a great husband who is honest when I need it and loves me any way.  He makes his family a priority and he is committed to us and for that I am so THANKFUL.  So today I want to wish this special man a wonderful day filled with love and blessings.  I am committed to him and I am looking forward to many more years with this " Man ofter God's own heart."
 I Love You!

3 comments:

Keli said...

Please tell your hubby that one of your blogging friends sends him a Happy Birthday.

Bill and Amanda said...

That's really sweet! Happy Birthday David!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to David. This picture cracks me up though. He looks like he's trying really hard to smile. I know he does though. I've seen it person. He's usually smiling when he's telling a funny story about one of his kids or about hunting. Hope he had a great day.