Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Wonderland




Juneau is under a winter storm warning. It started around 6pm last night and is suppose to run through 6pm tonight. The weather people are saying we will get any where from 12 to 20 inches of snow. We did not get near the amount of snow I thought we were going to get, however the power did go out last night and school is delayed an hour due to buses not being able to drive. The plow trucks have yet to get the side roads. This is one of the last things they do. I am sure all the main roads are fine. So I plan to just take my time when I have to go out and do my grocery shopping today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy! You really got some snow. We are suppose to get so this week-end. Its going to be in the teens. Its going to be cold. Love Mom