Before
After much pondering on my end, I finally agreed that Matthias needed a hair cut. I am not ready for him to get a buzz so I called around and found out it was going to cost about $15.00 for a first haircut. So I went ahead and let David attempt to give him a haircut. We got him to sit still by giving him his milk. This worked a little bit, but not 100%. He looks like a grown up little boy. I must admit he does look a lot better since his hair was cut. So much for waiting until he was 2. He just had to much hair. 
After
David did an excellent job. What do you think?
3 comments:
He definitely has a big boy look now. But he looks great. Good hair cut, David.
Rachel
Wow! I think David needs to consider becoming a full time hair stylist and start talking with a lisp and listening to Barbara Striesand.
Very Handsome!!! He looks so grown up!! We do the boy's hair at home too. It saves so much $$ since it grows so fast!!
Post a Comment