Today we celebrate Luke's 11 birthday. God has blessed us with such a quiet and shy boy. In fact today he wants me to bring cupcakes to his class, however he told me a specific time I could bring them. The time was 9:15am because they would be out for recess and I wouldn't embarrass him by coming in his classroom. What a silly boy. If you are with him and one of the teachers, counselor or principal sees you they will go on and on about what a wonderful example he is. All this is to say we are not done raising him yet and we are not perfect. But it is so encouraging to hear these praises of your children. So if you want to embarrass Luke today just go to his class and tell him Happy Birthday.
You might even try singing to him.
Happy Birthday Luke!!!
You have blessed my Life I am so thankful to be your Mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment