Sleep Just About Anywhere.
David after a long days work. After he fell asleep
one of the kids put this monkey by him and took a picture.
(They thought it was pretty funny looking)
I have many pictures like these.
With Orion I only have a few because he
is always on the GO, he rarely slows down.
This is how Justus fell asleep the other day.
I was reading a book on the couch and he
curled up behind me to play with my hair.
The next thing I noticed was he was OUT.
What are some funny places you or your
children have fallen asleep?
7 comments:
I love sleeping pictures. My youngest son once fell asleep with his face in a plate of macaroni and cheese. I did not own a camera then, so no pictures to tease him with. All of my children would just lay down and got to sleep when they were tired. Under my desk, under the ironing board, in the bottom drawer in my old country kitchen (it was their drawer filled with lids and spoons, which they preferred to toys).
That picture of David is pretty funny. But especially since your kids set it all up and were so impressed with themselves.
Recently, I found Carly asleep on the floor of her room in the middle of the night. She had made herself a little bed with blankets and crawled in to sleep. I have no idea why she wasn't just in her bed.
On the toilet.
so, so, so cute. I love this post! Thanks for sharing it. I wish I could share an "eli asleep" story, but alas, no such luck! The kid only sleeps in his bed. Ugh!
I love it! Great pictures!
My children? Oh, you must mean my husband. That man can sleep ANYWHERE. He was frequently known to be found sleeping on the floor in the middle of the busy student union in college. I'm sure I could think of many others. The man's crazier for sleep than anything else. Ever. (Ask Shawn and Rachel)
Good morning, I left you something on my blog. Check it out.
Post a Comment