Friday, January 8, 2010

16 Years and Still Counting

On this day 16 years ago I told David "I Will."  I told him I would love and cherish him, stay with him in good times and bad times, take care of him when he is sick and when he is healthy.  And keep myself only for him.

If I have all faith, so that I can move mountains, 
but do not have love, I am nothing.  
1 Corinthians 13:2


We have been richly blessed by each other and had many times of Joy.  Don't get me wrong we have had our moments of selfishness and times we have said things to each other we did not mean. And through all the Joy and Rough times I can honestly say it has brought me closer to God and has helped me to become the wife David needs. (still working to become a Proverbs 31 woman)

















So today again I want to say "I WILL" to David.
I am still and always will be in LOVE with this man who God has blessed me with.

I Love You David!

My Heart Belongs to You,
Lela

5 comments:

Keli said...

Happy 'I will' day to you both. May you have at least 75 more.

Rachel said...

Congratulations to you both. Hope you had a great day today. May the Lord bless you with many more years together.

Bethany said...

Well now you have 6 kids too, so I hope you all stay in love.
Congrats.

Bill and Amanda said...

You are an amazing couple and you warm my heart. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary filled with remembering memories and anticipating future ones.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your special day. I hope it was full of great memories! Lots of Love Mom