Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and A Wedding (more pictures added)

First off Happy New Year!!!  May God's Blessings find you in the year 2010. 



And second here are some pictures from the wedding that Rachel and I decorated for.  It was a lot of work and I don't think I would have been able to help if it were not for Katie, Jeannie, Joe and Luke.  They took care of the 3 little boys so I could prepare the building and log annex for the wedding.  So THANK YOU!!!  And Rachel I had a blast doing this with you and spending time with you my friend. 




















My partner in crime...




The Head Table



One of the 7 trees we were blessed to get for free.
We used most of them for the tables and saved a couple
for putting these snowflakes that were made special for guests to take home.

























The Phelps/Alderfer family.


I enjoyed doing this a lot, however I really missed being at home with my family. 

3 comments:

Olivia Orsborn said...

this was beautiful! I wish I could have been there... These twins don't let me get out as much as I would like. Awesome job on the decor. Thanks for posting pictures so soon. -Olivia

Amy in Edmond said...

Thank you so much for posting pictures of Lee and Rachel's wedding. I've been anxiously waiting for Rachel to post some, but I guess she's been busy.

The Phelps family is very special to us.

Bill and Amanda said...

I thought everything was beautiful! You guys did a great job! Now that funny picture of Bill - I thought it looked like he had hat hair, but I didn't remember him wearing a hat during the day. Well, now I see the evidence!