What beautiful children David and you have. Im so proud of the two of you.The Lord has blessed yous 6 times.Katie don't look to upset being surrounded by brothers! Love all of yous so much Mom I will try to get the next box of clothes off to you in the near future.Love Mom
4 comments:
I love how the kids are matching...haircuts and outfits. You do have a cute family and they are all so close.
Love these pictures. But does Katie understand that when they all get a little older, she will have her own personal bodyguards?
Love the pictures - your kids are beautiful!
Also, would you want to send one of those cookie cakes to Kansas for me? Looks scrumptious! =O)
What beautiful children David and you have. Im so proud of the two of you.The Lord has blessed yous 6 times.Katie don't look to upset being surrounded by brothers! Love all of yous so much Mom I will try to get the next box of clothes off to you in the near future.Love Mom
Post a Comment