Not only is Joe 13 today he decided to be born again into Christ. Jon read some scripture and led some singing then after giving his confession to Bill Williams (our good friend and preacher), Joe was baptized by David. We are so proud of his decision. Please pray for him as he starts his walk with Christ. Pray he will fight for his God and resist the darts of the evil one. I am again proud of the young man Joe is becoming. May he continue to grow with his God. God is so Good...


4 comments:
I wish I would have known because that would have been really special. We love your family so tell him congratulations in his commitment from the Vaughns. I am thrilled that your family gets to see the blessings of God in Joes life. It's really neat to see the pictures and him growing spiritually.
I am proud of you Joe! I am proud that you are continuing your walk with the Christ. May you be drawn closer to our God and further away from the world. Its kind of like gravity - whatever the bigger object is, the smaller ones are drawn toward it. Keep God BIG in your eyes! - Love you guys, Bruce
So glad to hear the news! I'm celebrating with you guys!
What special thing to share with your son.He has 2 really good parents to keep him on the right path. Love Mom
Post a Comment