Sunday, April 5, 2009

Joe's 13 Today

My first son is a teenager today. It is so hard for me to believe 13 years has gone by with this son of mine. He has grown into a fine young man and I am so proud of him . Joe is a blessing to me I pray he will continue to grow in his LORD everyday of his life. I love you Joe!




"New Leatherman"

"Study Bible like Dad's"

Because Jon's birthday is on the 3rd of April and Joe's is the 5th we normally celebrate them together. This year Joe wanted Bullwinkles pizza for dinner and a cookie pizza for desert. The pizza was fine because I didn't have to make it, however I set the stove on fire with the cookie pizza. I forgot that cookies expand when cooking and this created a big mess in the stove. The bad thing was I wasn't home when this happened. Katie and David had to clean the mess. I was out doing last minute birthday errands.




5 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow. 13. I didn't even know. Sometimes I feel so close to your family, other times I feel so far away. What a special boy. I can't wait until baseball season to watch him play.

Bill and Amanda said...

That cookie pizza looks YUMMY! It's a good thing you weren't home when there was fire. Was it a big fire? Did they have to get out the fire extinguisher and everything???

G.Wyatt said...

So what is on that little piece of paper Joe is holding up?

Lela Paden said...

GK- I'll blog about the little peice of paper later. If I forget please remind me.

Anonymous said...

Hope Joe had a great Birthday.He is getting so big.WOW 13. Happy Birthday Joe! Love Nana