Monday, December 14, 2009

Rejoicing In Heaven!!!!




Yesterday around 5:00 Luke was baptized.  I am so proud of his decision to walk with his God.  It won't be an easy walk, but it is one that is so well worth it.  Please pray for him.  And while your praying  

REJOICE with the angles in heaven because of our new brother.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it but I do know how proud you are of him. Please give my new litter brother a hug from me! Miss Kathryn

Bethany said...

Congratulations

Janet said...

That is so great! What an example to the rest of all of us and the kids too.

Rachel said...

We're so glad for him. What an amazing decision he's made. We're praying for him.

Kelly T said...

Praise God! That is such wonderful news and there truly is rejoicing in Heaven!

Bill and Amanda said...

We're really happy for Luke. Good think Bill had just cleaned the baptistry!