Luke was sitting behind a girl that was taller than him so I couldn't get a very great picture of him. I had made eye contact with Anna (sweet girl from church) and had her kick Luke and tell him to move over so I could get a picture. And of course he did but it wasn't enough.
Some of the highlights for me was:
1. Watching Luke play with the hat I HAD to get him while the rest of the concert was going on. (the teacher told him not to wear it because it would distract the audience)
2. Hearing a small group play the "Ukrainian Bell Carol" on their violins
3. Listening to the 8th grade Orchestra play "Twas The Night Before Christmas" while the principal Mr. Milliron narrated.
4. Watching Dave Dunker (don't know him) sign all the songs while the concert was going on
5. Seeing an 8th grader use his shoe to make sure his instrument wouldn't slide while he was playing.
Enjoy the pictures from the night of Music of the Season.
Playing the "Ukrainian Bell Carol"
"using your head SHOE"
Mr. Milliron Narrating
Signing "Twas The Night Before Christmas"
"Star of the Show"
3 comments:
We had the same trouble getting a good picture of Tim. It was a very nice concert. We get to do it again tonight with Robert and listen the all the FD bands. Kathryn
Sounds like the concert was a success! Love Lukes hat. Got your package. Have a great day! Love to all Mom
He was in the choir right? Hmm . . . I'm not his mom, but I would have liked to have known about it too:(. And I really like Luke's hat too! And I still don't think he's too old for Marie!!!
Post a Comment