Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Blues

I am still in shock that Orion still has his blue eyes.  You see Joe, Luke, Justus, and Matthias all have brown/green eyes.  So I am loving the fact Orion has blue eyes like me.  I have always wanted one of my boys to have blue eyes.  However I will not love him any less if his eyes do change.  So if before they change I will be taking a lot of pictures of his  
Baby Blues...... and he is just to cute not to take pictures of.





still sucks his thumb... love that I don't have to purchase nuk's.



















Luke was shining a flashlight on him to get his attention while I took some pictures.
That is why there is some big shadows in some to the pictures.
Love the look on his face in this picture. Super Cute!!!

(notice the paint scratched off my wall, this is due to kids banging a 
chair into my wall to many times. Got to love repainting all the time.)

5 comments:

Dana Wyatt said...

super cute! I think his blue eyes are going to stay! Either way he's gonna get a lot of love, love, love!

Anonymous said...

I agree - got to love those blue eyes! My youngest kept his so hopefully Orion will, too. :) Kathryn

Bill and Amanda said...

He really is a handsome blue-eyed little man!

Keli said...

He is so adorable.

Keli said...

Lela, I love the new picture on your blog header. You have a beautiful family. You mentioned when you commented on my blog that you are making sour cream corn muffins, I do not think I have ever tasted those. Sounds yummy.