No, I am not ready. I have been cleaning, but still have not pulled the Christmas stuff down out of the attic. I am being very slow this year, not sure why. My guests will not arrive until Christmas morning, so I still have time. Hope I get motivated soon.
Well . . . I have my packages sent, my out of state cards sent, and my gifts for Bill and Marie are almost all wrapped. Still got to do my AK and Juneau cards, clean, and figure out what to fix for dinner.
3 comments:
No, I am not ready. I have been cleaning, but still have not pulled the Christmas stuff down out of the attic. I am being very slow this year, not sure why. My guests will not arrive until Christmas morning, so I still have time. Hope I get motivated soon.
Oh this totally cracked me up. Whew.
Well . . . I have my packages sent, my out of state cards sent, and my gifts for Bill and Marie are almost all wrapped. Still got to do my AK and Juneau cards, clean, and figure out what to fix for dinner.
Post a Comment