Every year we attend the harvest party with our church FAMILY. We get dressed up and the kids enjoy playing games such as: cake walk, doughnut on a string, balloon dart, bowling, pumpkin toss, soda ring toss, and many others. Usually I am in charge of the balloon dart game, however this year I decided to help in the food court. If you ask Dana I'm sure she would tell you that I was a great help in the planning, but after that I was a little scatterbrained. I am just thankful that I was able to get home and help the kids get into their costumes. This year we had 2 cowboys and a little turtle. It was and enjoyable evening with friends and Matthias really enjoyed the cake walk. (thanks Rachel) This year was super fun because Justus and Matthias were able to walk around and "do their own thing." One of the things that makes this a special occasion is we are family and we have a great time together; without the evils of "Halloween". Thank you to all who helped this year it was super fun. And a special thanks to Dana who put up with my scatterbrained ~ ness.
2 comments:
I have a little lady over here in distress. Maybe you can send your cowboys over to help her out. About the last picture - I thought Orion was a turtle, not a pumpkin . . . hmm . . .
Better watch out, cowboys turn into miners some day.
Post a Comment