Here are the photos I am considering for our Christmas cards. Jon took several nice photos of our family yesterday. It is really hard to get everyone to look at the camera. Especially the little boys. Thankfully Matthias was due for a nap so because he was tired he stayed still in Katie's arms.
I love how Orion's blue eyes stand out in our photos. I may get a blue eyed boy yet.
What photo do you think I should use for our Christmas cards this year? #1? #2? or #3?
8 comments:
Hi there,
my vote is for #2. I think that one has most of you looking at the camera and the smiles are great! What nice pictures. Hope I get one :)
Cute!
#2.
Number 1 or 2. I especially like Luke and Justus' smiles in number 1. By the way, you are really pretty in all these pictures!
What a good-looking family! Owen just smashed up his face jumping off the bed, so I don't know what we're going to do about Christmas pictures this year! I vote for #1, but really you could use any of them- they all look excellent! Nice Work, John!
They are all good pictures What a good looking family! I like #3 but really they are all good .Love yous lots Mom Happy turkey day!
i like the first one... it looks like im acctually trying to smile not like its forced like in the last one.. the first one we were laughing about something.... but i just cant remember what it was...=D
1 and 3 are the best!!! Beautiful family!!
Post a Comment