Seriously, I am steering clear of all black suv's no matter the make or model. I just can't let myself take a chance, ya know? I mean just look at the picture you posted with this news. Is that a driver you want on the road with you? Just kidding, Katie. Actually I've seen her driving and she looks like she has it under control. I know she's had a lot of good guided practice with her dad. Keep up the good work.
Letting my children get their driver's license was one of the most stressful times for me. Not because I did not think they were good drivers, I was just frightened by the other drivers on the road. I got over it, well kind of! Congratulations Katie on this very significant milestone. Drive safe.
2 comments:
Seriously, I am steering clear of all black suv's no matter the make or model. I just can't let myself take a chance, ya know? I mean just look at the picture you posted with this news. Is that a driver you want on the road with you?
Just kidding, Katie.
Actually I've seen her driving and she looks like she has it under control. I know she's had a lot of good guided practice with her dad. Keep up the good work.
Letting my children get their driver's license was one of the most stressful times for me. Not because I did not think they were good drivers, I was just frightened by the other drivers on the road. I got over it, well kind of! Congratulations Katie on this very significant milestone. Drive safe.
Post a Comment