
Orion turned 8 months about the time we all got sick around here. I didn't want to take pictures of him when he was all snotty and looking sick. So I choose to wait until we were all feeling better. Orion has started pulling himself up on things (i.e. the couch, the toy box) He still only weighs 16 lbs. 6 oz. and is still working on gettin the 8th tooth. He is such a good baby and continues to watch everyone around him. He laughs when the older kids play with him and lately one of his favorite things to do is chew on is Matthias shoes. The velcro feels great on the teeth. YUCK!!! Food has become the reason for his screaming when I don't get it to him fast enough. He thinks that whatever mom eats he should eat too! Here are some pictures David took for me this morning. and some that I took of him in his Bible class too!
Rylan is sitting next to him and they are only 1 week apart.
Such handsome little men...
Sharing Rylan's Blanket
1 comment:
He is growing so fast. The first picture cracks me up--like he's saying, "Can someone get me a tissue?" And the 2nd from the bottom is just perfect with his little teeth showing. I'm so glad for you that he's been an "easy" baby for you. Either that or you've just become a professional momma.
Post a Comment