Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Funny Things Children Say In Their Sleep~

Last night while tending to Matthias who was crying because he wasn't feeling well, Justus yells in his sleep "Mom! Orion is headed to the baby wipes."  So even in times of sickness and frustration because my children and I are not feeling well.  God showed me a little Joy.  I got the giggles because of this one.

What are some fun thing your children do in their sleep?


 I love this little boy!!!!
This is  the face he made when I asked him to smile.

1 comment:

Woodruffs said...

Sorry to hear you're all not feeling so hot! I guess its just part of having kids in the winter! Hope your family starts to feel better soon! We're in Georgia, heading home on Monday. Owen's been asking to "go home. go to Owen's home, mama" We did have some nice weather today, not sure if I'm ready for snow and cold... Anyway, thanks for the posting and we'll see you soon!