Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of the 2009/2010 School Year


Here are the pictures I took of the kids for the first day of school yesterday. They all came home yesterday saying all went well and were excited to go again today. As I pray for Katie, Joe and Luke this year my prayers are that they will not be tempted by the evil one and that they will continue to be a light for Christ. I am so thankful for these children God has given me and I am daily reminded that they bring me such JOY. Kattie is in the 11th grade








1st Picture: nerves?
Joe is in the 8th grade




1st picture: told him he better smile or I was going to give him a kiss at school. :-)
I know mean MOM!

Luke is in the 6th grade




Justus is doing kindergarten at home with me this year.

Matthias is working hard with me too!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Hahaha...that is funny. Matthias is so cute. I love him.