Friday, September 4, 2009

Orion is 7 Months Today!!








Look at my 6 teeth!!!He is such a little ball of movement. He has discovered the art of movement and he doesn't slow down. He finally got his 6th tooth today... I'm hoping that this means he will start sleeping better. Jeannie calls him her little "Juicy Fruit." I have to agree with her on this one because he has a constant drip coming from his mouth. I've already had to FIRMLY tell him "NO" when I caught him reaching for the outlet plug. And lately when he want your attention and he wants it now he has started to "scream." We do not allow this and he has already got hurt feelings when the word NO is said. He is a JOY to David and I. I am constantly reminded with his "Big Smile" that God's plans are so much better than my own.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

He is so cute.I just love smiling babies.