Monday, August 31, 2009

Katie Is 17 Today!!!

I can't believe Katie is 17 today!! It only seems like yesterday I held my precious baby girl in my arms. Katie has grown in many ways and I am so proud of the lady she has become. She is always willing (for the most part) to help me out. She has a helpful heart that will bring her a long way in this life. So my prayer for my dear daughter is that God's plan will bring her happiness and she will serve Him with all her heart. Because I know she is becoming a woman after God's own heart. I Love You My Sweet Girl!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie is a very speical, helpful, Christ-like young woman. She's also had good examples with you and her grandma. Happy birthday to her! Kathryn

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! I like the coat. That ought to keep you dry on your walks to school and work. Bring on the rain, huh?!
I have a little something for you that I'm sorry to say I didn't get over to your house today. I was trying to get it over after you got home from school, but then I got stuck with a napping boy. So I'll try tomorrow, but it will probably be while you're gone at school. Just think you'll have a cute little package waiting for you when you get home.
Rachel

KATIE said...

nope Rachel dont bring on the Rain i might have a FLY coat but i deffinatly DONT want it to Rain!!!! but thanks for the Birthday hppiness! just to let Eveyone know im am SOOOOOO liking JR year i used to have one class with Kinsey but they switched her out! my first period is with karen... Jasper also goes to my school and we talk to each other! School is so exciting! i LOVE it... it is kinda ridiculus that it dosent start till 9:15 (10:15 on thuesdays starting on the 15th) its still fun! im also planning on doing basketball cheerleading this year....... so hope im good enough to make the team! (can anyone see me being a cheerleader???)