Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Stockings X 8

This Christmas, due to the fact our family is getting bigger, I decided that is was time to upgrade our stockings. After buying material, and more material, and returning material, and even cutting out material for 8 stockings and deciding that it really wasn't what I wanted. I am almost finished. This is the first one I made. I only have the trim to finish on the other 7, so I will put that picture up later when I am all done. I am not sure what I will do for our names, I might just pay someone else to embroidery our names on them. This has been a fun project for me because it has been a while since I was able to use my crafty talent. Due to the fact that I have 2 small children and 3 older children that request my time. I rarely get a chance to do some of the things I enjoy doing. I am thankful for my children and also thankful for Fridays when some of us meet at the annex for craft day. God truly is good and blesses us richly. Have a great weekend.

P.S. We hopefully will get the test results for the EEG on Tuesday. I will update when we find out the results. Thank you for your continued prayers for Joe and our family.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I heard something from someone today that has had the same problems. Have you tried taking him to a chiropractor? They said that with a couple of adjustments the seizures stopped. I don't know, just a simple suggestion.

Rachel said...

wow, you just whipped those out. good job. they look great

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas Socks look great! You got those done really quick.Hope things are going good.Love yous Mom