Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!! *Uptated*







Here are some pictures from our meal at the annex. As you can see we had a great turn out with
lots of family to celebrate with. And Matthias even fell asleep in Jon's arms and had a little nap.
It was a wonderful day with lots of memories.








Today is the day we set aside to be thankful for the blessings we have in our lives. I have so many blessings to be thankful for. My God, my family, my friends, my church family. Today we will be going to the log annex and sharing our turkey meal with our family in Christ. I want to challenge you not just be thankful today, but I challenge us to be thankful for the blessings God gives us everyday. May your day be blessed and don't eat to much.







Happy Thanksgiving from
the Paden Family

No comments: