The big group of kids (and adults). Such happy faces.
Each year we go to the annex to play games and let the kids get candy. It is a good alternative to the going around town and knocking on doors. Although that can be fun too! Our older children enjoy being able to go around our block and do the Trick-or-Treat thing. This year was really hectic for me because David was sick and I was trying to get the little boys ready, get myself ready and prepare for the balloon darting game that I enjoy doing every year. Oh well enough complaining. All went well and David is feeling so much better. Here are some pictures from the evenings events. Go to Geoffrey's web page to see more cute pictures of the kids.
Katie is not in them because she was working this year and I did not see her until 8:15pm that night.
Our Little Clown
The Cowboy
Not sure what Luke is, Dana painted his face because he couldn't decide on a costume. I should have made him go as Justus' horse.
Justus really liked to play the dart game. He was actually pretty good at it. He popped at least 3 balloons during the night.
1 comment:
Looks like yous had a great time at your Harvest party. Where is your costume Lela? Glad to hear David is feeling better. Love you all Mom
Post a Comment