Today my Mom shares her birthday with me. I was my Mom's 19th birthday present. I pray my Mom has a blessed day. Although we have not celebrated our birthdays together in many years I still feel close to her because we share the same birthday. I pray my Mom is having a great day and feels the blessings that I have already felt.
My day has already been blessed by my good friends here. Dana, Rachel and Amanda W. took me out for breakfast and gave me the flowers and picture above. They have truly blessed my life with their friendship and I am so thankful for each of them. So with all my heart I thank you 3 for sharing your morning with me and blessing my life richly.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!
I hope your day is blessed.
Janet
Happy Birthday, Lela. You are a blessing to all of us. Hope it was a great day!
Kathryn
breakfast was great! Hope the rest of your day was great too.
Hope your B Day was a very special one my daughter. I got my special blessing the day you came into my life.Love you Mom
Post a Comment