Tuesday, July 29, 2008





I can finally say that All Stars is over. I have mixed feelings about this. I was so thankful that I was able to go to Anchorage with the team, I was able to make sure the teams uniforms were clean and things of that nature. The only thing that started to get old was the noises that little boys are fascinated with. I think our boys had some great memories and came out with positive attitudes through the ordeal. And the one thing that I will hold close to my heart is that the head coach from the Anchorage team said " your team should be going; you have the better team
and I would take your team over ours any day." Joe also said that he was glad that I was able to be there with him. So that is a blessing too, when your children are glad to have you around.
Juneau West came a long way over this season and I am proud of these boys. Another cool thing was being able to see Moose.
God Bless

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Just think, in another 10 years Joe is going to look back and talk to you saying "Mom, remember when WE went to Ancorage for our all stars tournament. That was so much fun". That is what life is all about, creating memmories that will last a lifetime. You have such a good family! We love you guys