Monday, July 7, 2008

Saying Goodbye to the Baird Family

The Baird Family has been working with the church here in Juneau for a little over 5 years. We have had a lot of good memories with them. They are true examples of workers for God. They have served us here in Juneau and will serve God in Tulia Texas where they are going. We will miss them in Juneau, however we know that were ever they go they will strengthen God's people and bring smiles to every ones lives that they touch.
God Bless and Safe Travels Baird Family


2 comments:

Bethany said...

I already miss them. Good thing we still have each other. Or maybe you would rather me not be here, thats probably the case! I'm just the anoying neighbor. Oh by the way, can I borrow a cup of sugar??

TREY MORGAN said...

Hi Padens. Don't know how I ran across your blog, but it's nice to catch up on your family. Wish I could come hang out with you guys for about a month and fish :)

Tell my Juneau family hello.