Here is the happy little family.
I was able to take the kids up today and let them see Elijah.
Justus wanted to know if he could come over and play this afternoon.
Matthias just wanted to look at him and he was super curious when Elijah started crying.
Joe and Luke just sat around and did the normal big kid " It's another baby" look.
Geoffrey and Dana I thank you for sharing your precious son with my family.
Baby Wyatt has a name~
Elijah Hugh Wyatt arrived at 10:23 p.m. yesterday, 7/13/08. He weighed in at 6 pounds 10 ounces and is 19 inches long.
I am so excited for this journey that Geoffrey and Dana will be taking.
I have not seen him yet and have been told that Geoffrey will be posting pictures soon and his web page. So go to his web page soon for the first glimpse of this precious little gift from God.
May the Lord bless Geoffrey and Dana as they raise Elijah.
I can't wait to get my hands on this boy.
God Bless
1 comment:
They are posted!!
www.wyattjourney.com
Post a Comment