What do you do on the 4th of July?
In Juneau we spend the 4th at the parade that starts at 11am. This year the parade was really long and it didn't get over until 12:45. Normal weather is rain, however we were blessed in that it did not start sprinkling until after the parade was done. After the parade we head up to Cope Park and have the traditional picnic with our Church family. Here are some of the pictures of the day. I hope you had a blessed day and are as thankful for your freedom as I am. God Bless















2 comments:
I enjoyed your pictures! Very nicely done. It was great to spend the day with you and the kids! My first 4th of July in Juneau was great :)
Dana
mom we did not even have fire works at camp! but we did have fun Luke says he loves you and i do too. love you Katie
Post a Comment