Miss Angie holding Isaac Phelps
October 2007
As long as I can remember Miss Angie has always sat behind us in church. She has smiled at our children and gave them little items to help keep them entertained. She was always ready with open arms for a hug and a big smile. It didn't matter how much pain she was in she still put a smile on her face. Today we say goodbye to a wonderful Godly woman and a great example of Christ. Miss Angie will be greatly missed and this world will not be the same.
However I know that we will see her again and when I do get to Heaven I know that our dear sweet Angie will be one of the smiling faces that will welcome me with loving arms.
Please pray for the Long family and many friends as they are saddened by the lose of Angie.
No comments:
Post a Comment