Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Alaska State Champions

Well after being undefeated in Sitka........

 Luke's victory slide after the game in Sitka :)






Then undefeated in Anchorage...............



The Juneau Major All Star baseball team is in San Bernardino, CA to compete to go the the world series in Williamsport, PA. ................ Whoo Hooo!!!!

There first game is on Friday; August 6, 2010.
I'll keep you posted :)

Coach Andy Markovich, Coach Jim Collins, Trent Uddipa, Finn Collins, Luke Paden, Chase Barnum, Matt Cunningham, Kaleb Tompkins, Brendan Pietz, Shane Mielke, Hunter Hickok, Jared Markovich, Jake Tanner, Grant Ainsworth, Alex Muir.




I was blessed to travel with this group of boys in Anchorage and they all are very well behaved boys. (except for when they are not... JK)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a very busy August.I bet you had a lot of fun with those boys and watching them play ball. Make sure to tell Luke awesome job. How exciting!!!!! Love you all Mom and Dad

Bethany said...

Is it going to be televised? I would love to watch.

Keli said...

What an exciting adventure for you son and your family. I love watching the Little League World Series, but I have never known anyone that actually played. So now I know a blogging friend with a son that might be in the World Series.
Good luck in San Bernardino, I hope you win.