Friday, August 27, 2010

My "Crazy" Family



It has been at least 17 years since my family has all been together at the same time.  So my sisters wedding was the perfect setting for some family photos. And of course some fun shots of us.  It was a blessing to be with my "CRAZY" family.  Fun weekend and lots of "memories". 
Jake, Brenda, Jesse, Sara, Mom (Colleen), Dad (Dan), and myself


















Jake, Brenda, Jesse, Kyan, Rich (Brenda's husband), Sara,
Mom, Dad, Myself, Joe, Kala, Kristen, and Katie





Dad and Jake
(Dad still thinks were scared of him)


Dad and Sara





Kala, I caught you putting on your deodorant :) 





Kyan you shouldn't lick money.... YUCK!!



So I guess my brother Jake likes to have pictures taken of his nose



My Uncle Tom and his Granddaughter Jaz fishin by the pond




My cousin Amy (who also took the photos for Sara)



My Aunt Claudia (Dad's sister)




Jesse, Dad, Jake, and Josh




Kala 




Kristen and Katie



Kyan and the silly hat




Joe's turn with the silly hat




Brenda, Kala, Kristen, and Katie




Kyan and Myself ~ waiting for the wedding to start.




Jake 






Cousins and the reception
These 5 really had a great time getting to know each other.
In fact I didn't have to worry about them at all because I 
knew they were together.

Hopefully soon we can get them together again. :)








So now you have meet some of my "CRAZY" family..................


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures. I can't believe how long its been, and I am glad your family got together (even after all these years). :)

Keli said...

Great pics. It is wonderful that you got to have your whole family together after so many years. Most of my family live on the opposite coast from me, so many of them I have not seen in over 20 years. A trip to that coast is on my bucket list.