This time 18 years ago today I was given a precious baby girl to take care of and love. At the time I didn't know how our lives would end up or where we would be. But so thankful God did!!!! I met a wonderful Godly man and although the road has been rough at times the bumpiness has been worth it. Katie has turned into a beautiful woman after God's own heart and I am so proud of her.
I Love You Sweet Girl!!!!!
Happy 18th Birthday Katie, praying you have many more wonderful years as an ADULT!!!!!
Then:
![]() | |||||||||
| 1 week old |
![]() | |
| 2 months old |
![]() |
| 3 months old |
![]() |
| 6 months old |
![]() |
| 1st Birthday |
![]() |
| Birthday Party Excitement |
![]() |
| 5 years old |
(Note: taking pictures of pictures is kinda hard..... sorry for the blurry pictures)
Now:
![]() |
| Watch out world I'm 18 |












3 comments:
Yes she is 18 but she will always be your baby girl that will never change. Happy B Day Miss Katie! Hope it was a special day. Papa and I love you lots!!!
Wow 18....such an exciting age. Happy Bday Katie..enjoy your day.
Katie, hope your day was great. And I hope this year ahead of you is wonderful and that you bless all those that you're around
Post a Comment