I think I am ready for this little one to finally be here.
I have a car seat (thanks to the Woodruff family),
my bags are packed, and today I finished the coming home outfit.
Although it was my goal on Monday to finish, other things came up.
I am sure you all understand.
Any way here are pictures of the finished outfit. What do you think?
It looks really huge to me, and this was the extra, extra small pattern.
I guess it is the idea that matters.
I have made the coming home outfits for Luke, Justus, Matthias and now this little one.
Joe came home in the outfit that David wore home.
This has made special memories for me.
I hope my children will be able to use the outfits
that I made for their children when the time comes. 
I look forward to holding my little one.
What a blessing he will bring to our family.
2 comments:
Super cute!!! What a neat tradition you've started. The boys will surely love to have these outfits for their own children. You are a great momma!
Love,
Dana
Congrats! You just whipped that out! It looks great, and I'm sure you feel relieved to have it done.
We're looking forward to holding and meeting your little guy too.
Rachel
Post a Comment