Friday, June 20, 2008

Joe Loves To Play Baseball


Joe's First Home Run
He was super excited. He hit the ball to the fence, and kept running till he got to home.
You can see by the picture it was a close one, but the umpire said "SAFE".
5/31/2008



Juneau Baseball Camp

6/16/2008 - 6/20/2008

This week is baseball camp for Juneau players. There is about 60 players that are participating. Joe was able to partake because a wonderful person paid the fee for him to play.

Camp starts and 8am and ends a 3pm. He comes home exhausted and wakes up ready to go by 7:30am. Today is the last day and I am sure come Monday he will be missing Baseball Camp.

Saturday is his last game of the season. So if you don't have anything to do.

Come see Joe play ball, 4pm in Miller field #1.

God Bless


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture! You can see that the umpire made the right call and how close it was. Kathryn

Bethany said...

I can't believe I missed his last game! What a good season. I'm going to miss Trey playing at practice with them. One more thing...the weather was something else today. Poored down rain almost all day and then come 5pm and the sun is out! What's up with that. I was all snuggled up in blankets ready for an early bed. Now I'm just confused on what to do.

G.Wyatt said...

Way to go Joe! I can tell that you have a lot of enjoyment and intensity for the game.