This just in>>>> Kevin Henderson put the video of our teens doing this skit on his blog. So click on this link to go watch it. It is so worth your time. "Everything" skit done by the teens
Our teens did a great job with their skit they preformed at the talent show on Saturday night. I wish I had my video camera... UGH! This is so worth seeing. Our teens pulled it together in about a week. They all did wonderful I am so proud of the young men and young ladies they are becoming. This LINK is just the words to the song, so if you want to see a video like the skit they did. Look up Everything by Lifehouse on YouTube. Here are the pictures of our teen that I took. They of course changed it up a little to make it their own and made it a little more PG rating.
5 comments:
They all did an amazing job and I really liked their version. Kathryn
They did great. We're so proud of them. And you got some great pictures too!
The skit was great! It had a great message that I think they shared others with in a creative way. Glad you enjoyed it, too!
Kevin posted the video of the skit on his blog, not sure why it is not updating on your list of blogs.
http://flyingfree-kevinh.blogspot.com/
Looks like it was wonderful!! How fun!
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment