There goes Luke again. I noticed that in all the pictures of him, he's doing something a bit more daring than the rest. Did Mattias enjoy it or was he too nervous?
Beth- YES! I did take a turn, however I didn't really want to at first. It looked to high. Once David told me to get on and just try it was FUN. I would have done it again but the dirt by the swing was gross and I only had my flip-flops on and my feet got so dirty. I'll hopefully take better shoes next time.
4 comments:
There goes Luke again. I noticed that in all the pictures of him, he's doing something a bit more daring than the rest. Did Mattias enjoy it or was he too nervous?
Rachel- Matthias LOVED the swing. He kept asking for another turn. He would say "again" until David would give him another turn.
I was waiting to see you on it. Did you take a turn?
Beth- YES! I did take a turn, however I didn't really want to at first. It looked to high. Once David told me to get on and just try it was FUN. I would have done it again but the dirt by the swing was gross and I only had my flip-flops on and my feet got so dirty. I'll hopefully take better shoes next time.
Post a Comment