Jumping Off The Rock Hill Cliff !!!!
A while back I posted about the dirt and rock piles we have across the street. Well the neighborhood kids and my "boys" have come up with something else to do with it. David was the one taking pictures. I watched for a little bit then ya know with me being a MOM and all I had to leave. They had so much fun doing this and they even went over last night to do it again. Justus is always asking "Are the workers done working so I can go over to the rock hill?" Silly BOYS and their DAD. Enjoy the pictures anyway.....
3 comments:
I was not surprised at all to see Luke's picture up top after a title that leaves a daring and dangerous idea in your head. He seems to be quite the dare devil. Showing his brothers how it's done.
Rachel
I can see why you couldn't watch very long. :) They are daredevils!
Kathryn
I think that was the best thing you could do is not watch. Boys will be boys they always have to try things that scare there moms. Love you all Mom
Post a Comment