Friday, July 31, 2009

Camping On Erin Island

We finally went camping after 2 years: We took all 6 children with us. Aren't you AMAZED?Beside having little sleep our children had many memories. And it was beautiful.... Erin Island is my favorite camping place. I've even told David he could buy the island for me. That will always be wishful thinking on my part. However I can keep wishing right? We found a rope swing that was the hit of the trip and as you can see well enjoyed by all. I even took a turn and enjoyed my swing. As you can see from some of the pictures the kids really enjoyed camp life: EVEN THE DIRT.

I know this is a lot of pictures. So I'll post the pictures of the kids on the swing at a later date. Sorry for the long post of pictures. I guess that is what happens when you don't go camping for long periods of time. Or it might be that I really had fun taking pictures of my family that God has blessed me with and His beautiful creation. I'm going with the 2nd thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like yous had a wonderful time and your island.What beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the rest. Love you all Mom Did you get your box?

Rachel said...

Great pics, Lela. Looks like a fun trip. Summer just doesn't seem complete without a camping trip. I'm a bit bummed that our plan didn't work out last week. But I think we're going to try renting a cabin in September. Hope that works.
Rachel