
Our precious boy was born on Feb. 4 @ 2:24am. He has already blessed our lives so very much. I am so thankful God has other plans for us than we have for ourselves. He is already so loved by his big sister and big brothers. And I am even able to get some rest during the day. At any rate I will post some more details later about why we chose his name. I am sure you all are wondering where and why we chose Orion. Enjoy the Pictures.
Orion John Paden
2/4/2009 @ 2:24 AM
8lbs. 2oz.
20 1/4 inches long

The Coming Home Outfit
8 comments:
He is adorable, and I can't wait to meet him! Sure miss you.
Love,
Dawn
Yes, God is good and His timing is perfect. Plus your little man is so precious.
Welcome baby Orion! It's great to see your pictures. What a blessing God has added to your family. Love, Nancy Hinds
He is perfect! I love how he looks in the outfit you made.
YEAH!!!! Congratulations to all of you, and especially to Lela for all the hard work. He looks perfect.
Cute outfit too.
love Janet
While chasing rabbits (er...blogs) this morning, Two things caught my attention with this one. 1) Lela MADE the going-home outfit! amazing lady! and 2) an explanation of the name choice is forthcoming. I can hardly wait!
I saw on Rachel's blog that Orion was born, and I meant to come over sooner and tell you congrats. I hope all is still going well - so happy for you and your beautiful, growing family!!
Love his coming home outfit.So proud of you.You've accomplished something I never did sewing.You have lots of patience one thing I never had for sewing.Love ya MOM
Post a Comment