Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Frustrated (No Little Guy; Yet!!!)
I know my due date is not for another 10 days, however I was for sure that this little guy would already be here. Last Thursday I was dilated to a 4 and since I have had several good contractions (about every 15 min apart). They seem to go away when I lay down for bed. But no little guy yet. I am sure that I have more patience to learn. But I am so ready to end this part of the waiting for our son. I want to hold him and watch my other children love him as I already do. I want to see David hold him and show him who our God is. It sure sounds like I want a lot. Please pray that when this little guy does make his appearance that all will go smooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Don't worry, I voted for today (PM) and Dana voted for tomorrow (PM), so surely he'll come on one of the day's the two of us voted for.
Either way, we're ready to help you welcome him. The ringer on my bedside phone will stay on until he's born.
Rachel
God's time is perfect. Unfortunately, right now that may be a little hard to imagine!
Just think, it's your last one. Enjoy the time...there's no hurry. You have a lifetime...
I know he's on his way!!! I didn't sleep much last night, so be sure to call when he's coming. I agree with Rachel, I think it will be today or tomorrow! WOOO WHOOOO!!!! Can't wait to meet him!
Lela, I sure wish I could be there for this one!! I am praying that this is a easy and wonderful delivery! My prayers are he comes when the time is perfect for you all!! (although the 9th is a good day and only a few more days away ;0) Love ya girl! Don't forget to call ME too!!
OK so you know that where it says Cy said, it's REALLY ME right HA I didn't know it would say that :0) Love ya, Maria
Post a Comment