Friday, February 27, 2009

2 Special People & A Cup of Coffee

Since Jon has been back in Juneau I have been blessed to have a cup of coffee magically appear on my stove each morning of the work week. However when Jon is out of town (like this week) I am out of luck for that wonderful cup of coffee and am reduced to making my own coffee single. All this is to say that I am so very blessed with the In-Loves that I have. God sure did bless me with loving arms when I married into the Paden Family. Thank you Dad and Mom for the many wonderful blessings you bring to our family. We love you both so very much.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

They are such a blessing to so many--our family included. Fortunately Jon is back in town now and you won't have to make your own coffee next week.

Anonymous said...

I think you are love alot by Davids parents that is a special thing cherish it Love ya Mom Did you get your box yet let me know O.K.