Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Busy (pictures from the Park)

Oops!!! things have been a little busy around the Paden House.   A lot of changes and to many children to keep up with.  So hopefully tomorrow I will update my blog with the camping trip and pictures.  I have yet to download them to my computer.  I am a little slow, thankfully this is my blog and I can do things my way... right???

I off to the park with 4 little boys to enjoy the sunshine!!! :)
Tomorrow is my last day with Owen.  He has been fun to take care of and we will miss him around here. :-(
So we are enjoying our last few days with him in style.  Park here we come.... Ready or not!
 Orion wasn't sure about the swing......

But I got a smile anyway......

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hear ya on the crazy "busy"-ness. Life is keeping us very busy right now too. So much to blog and so little time.
Looks like fun at the park. We may have to hop over to that one more often since Carly got all these cool sand toys for her birthday.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....